Sunday, April 19, 2020

February 2019

Happy Birthday Aunt Miriam! 
We celebrated at one of her favorite restaurants P.F. Changs


Some treasure from my childhood- me and Miriam dressed up and posing and my senior picture that I thought I had lost all copies of but found out Grandma still had a copy in a box for me.


Olivia's 3rd grade Patriotic Program

100th Day of Kindergarten!
To celebrate the 100th day of school the boys dressed up like 100 year old men! Hahaha!






We had a lot sickness going around this winter and poor Livvy got the worst of it!
Here she is about to have a chest x-ray to rule out pneumonia, luckily she didn't have it but was still sick and missed over a week of school.


Just a great picture of Daddy!


Valentine's Day!
One of my favorite days of the year, we started with heart shaped waffles!

 These boys have been eyeing these stuffed “kitties holding ice cream cones” at the grocery store and trying to save up money for them. So I caved and got them for Valentine’s Day, they were so excited!



Gabrie's last Valentine’s box😭 and once again she had something specific in mind and did it all on her own. She is creative, resourceful, and her own person through and through❤️



Poor Livvy was still sick and had to miss school on Valentines this year☹️ But thanks to Gabrie who made sure to get Livvy's valentines from her class and some wonderful friends who brought over treats she got to still enjoy the holiday and feel pretty special.


The day after Valentines we felt our first earthquake and then a couple more!
Here is what I wrote on Facebook
"Felt my first earthquake! A thud woke me up and I flew out of bed thinking a kid fell out of bed! And second one freaked me out, I think I’m up for the day"😒"
 The best part of our earthquake experience this morning is when I went into check on Livvy after the first one and I asked “did you fall out bed?” ( I didn’t realize it had been an earthquake yet) and she was awake and said “No, it was Dash” who I had just checked on and he was asleep in his top bunk. Then after the 2nd I went to check on her again and again she said “It wasn’t me again!”. 😆 I told her “ it was an earthquake” she laughed and said “oh... I felt my bed shake”.



Mommy and Liam date at Scheels
Unfortunately the ferris wheel was closed but we had fun playing lots of games and taking fun pictures!





Emma's farewell
Emma got called to the Baltimore Maryland mission and we went to hear her speak before she left, we are so proud of her!


Rosie gave me a "crown" to wear.



At Grandma and Grandpa Talleys- Gabrie getting some Joshy time.

Liam was nominated by his teacher for the Leader in Me breakfast, where he got introduced by the principal who read the great things his teacher said about him and got to eat a Chic-fil-a breakfast, we are so proud of him!






The boys did a dance performance for all the parents to show what they have been learning, they did a great job!


 Livvy has been putting all the baking things she got for Christmas to good use and made this cake all by herself! I had to include the picture of Liam trying to take a taste!

Liam has always loved salads, when he was a baby he would see me eating one and say "Mmm, some?" and take bites! Well he still loves them, here he is finishing my salad from our lunch at Costco, I thought it was so funny I had to take some pictures.




No comments: